Set YOUR Potential Free
Yes…the absolutely perfect time to finally get some training and a qualification in coaching is NOW!
Have you been thinking about coaching, either learning about it for the first time or getting better at it?
Are you called upon to coach others in your job role?
Perhaps you have been on a coaching course and are using the skills at work on in another context?
Lockdown has provided some extra time for some people to consider further study and gaining a recognised coaching qualification might be on your wish list!
Here are some of the key benefits from qualifying as a coach and achieving an ILM qualification with QED.
- ILM is a national and internationally recognised body – ILM coaching qualifications are considered a benchmark of competence check out i-l-m.com
- The process of achieving an ILM coaching qualification is very flexible – with QED you can dictate the pace of what you do and when you complete. We offer a wholly online process with ‘virtual’ sessions held 1-2-1 or in groups supported by E-learning and tutorials to support you right through every stage.
- The ILM Coaching qualifications all include knowledge and practice elements – that means you will understand how coaching works and be able to demonstrate this
- The qualifications are achievable – you can coach on virtual platforms, telephone or face to face when circumstances allow as long as have access to coachees who can commit to a series of sessions with you
- We are offering discounted prices for people signing up before the end of June 2020 – this makes the qualifications more affordable, we also offer instalment plan
“I completed the ILM level 3 coaching training course with QED and really enjoyed the process. I felt there was a good balance between classroom days, self-study and coaching practice and because it was done over a 6-month period felt comfortable to fit it in with doing the demands of my job. All the resources made available by QED were really helpful and easy to access, and having the monthly supervision catch ups with my tutor and knowing she was available all the way through the course was so reassuring. I felt really supported through the whole process. Thank you! “Michelle East Sussex
Brand new to coaching? If you’re wanting to get a solid foundation in coaching at work then we have a NEW online course for you! Full details and booking links HERE
QED has been an approved City and Guilds/ILM Centre for over 30 years with an excellent track record. We specialise in ILM Qualifications in Coaching, Mentoring and Coaching Supervision as well as ILM qualifications in Leadership and Management. Full details on our courses HERE
if you’d like to chat through any of our Coaching offerings you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 0938 419