WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
The Level 5 Certificate and Diploma in Effective Coaching and Mentoring are either for those who are managers wishing to develop their coaching and mentoring skills to work with managers and supervisors or those wishing to operate as freelance coach or mentor to managers in organisations.
The programme provides comprehensive knowledge and skills development for the aspiring management coach.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAMME INVOLVE
There are 3 units included in this qualification:
- Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring within an Organisational Context
- Reviewing Own Ability as a Coach or Mentor within an Organisational Context
- Undertaking Effective Coaching or Mentoring within an Organisational Context (certificate) or Undertaking an Extended Period of Effective Coaching or Mentoring in the workplace within an Organisational Context (diploma)
Course components are:
- Structured learning workshops
- Online learning module
- Practical coaching/peer coaching
- Course reading and materials
- ILM Assessments
This can be delivered as a fully taught course or as a blended learning programme.
Most learners complete the programme and assessments over a period of 6-12 months.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
The programme fully explores all aspects of good practice in management coaching/mentoring as well as developing the skills you need to plan, set up and deliver management coaching/mentoring within an organisation.
The assessments further embed both understanding and practical competence so you will develop confidence to operate successfully as a management coach/mentor.
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED
There are three assessments to be completed, one assignment covering knowledge and understanding of what constitutes good practice in coaching/mentoring. The other a portfolio of evidence covering coaching or mentoring skills. You will complete 18 hours of documented coaching/mentoring for the certificate or 54 hours for the diploma completing a documented coaching/mentoring diary, records and reflections to show your learning and development as a coach.
VENUE AND FEES
In-house course for organisations can be delivered onsite at your premises.
Open courses run periodically in London and the South East – contact us for more information.
Certificate: £1475 + Vat
Diploma: £2275 + Vat
Discounts for group bookings and installment options